I'm 59F. Rarely wear makeup, but want a dewy flushed look, is Jones Rd the miracle promised?

I'm so tired of buying the latest hyped products online - at full sizes- only to find out they don't quite live up, and go bad on my shelf.

Il Makiage is the perfect example. It was lighter than my skin tone, and very matte. My 5 day work weeks and social butterfly days are over, so full size bottles go bad.

Bobbi Brown is a known high-label brand. Jones Road is appealing to someone like me: very dry mature skin. But it's not available in stores (nice profit margin, BB) and for the price, it's a risk.

I'd love to have products for virtual meetings, and running to the store. A healthy day glow, to build upon with a shadow. I have medium olive skin, so those dark under eyebags really show up. And the over-45 invisible eyelid is a challenge.

Drugstore brands like E.L.F. are terrible for me. Pressed powder shadows, and blushes go everywhere, and sticks sink into my skin unevenly.

I've done a lot of reading on this thread, and all over Reddit. But I'm not satisfied with what I've read.

If any of you do use the products, what 4 would you recommend together? If not, what else do you use? I'd love to hear your thoughts.



Submitted January 21, 2024 at 03:06PM by womanonawire https://ift.tt/4d2w1hK

Comments