need some natural looking basics, please advise.

So I gave up makeup somewhere in my thirties, like why am I doing all this sheeit, but now that eyebrows and eyelashes and lips are disappearing and my face is sliding down my skull, I feel like I need a few basics, so people can see I still have features. However, I still think its a ton of work and money to try and find some things that work and match my skin tone and dont pill or smudge, or cost a fortune, especially in trial and error..

Is there somewhere to shop, where someone will do a make up trial and help me get a few basic products that work? I can only research so much on line, and Im almost maxed out. Thanks in advance. I may post in a few places. Hope I didnt offend anyone with my attempts at humor.



Submitted March 29, 2024 at 04:09PM by Stroopwafels11 https://ift.tt/e79Cwbk

Comments