Foundation Woes

All the lists for "best foundations for mature skin" are just a list of foundations with skincare in them. I have a skincare routine, I want the foundation that truly doesn't settle into fine lines. I really don't want to spend $50 ten times trying to find it. Drugstore brands I could afford to try out a few. I am looking for FOUNDATION, not BB/CC creams/tinted moisturizer (sorry if I sound cranky, these online lists have made me insane). I need something for the "full face" nights. I'd like medium coverage that can build to full. I'm looking for the holy Grail (as are we all lol). I wouldn't be mad if there was a concealer recommendation too!

I have combination skin, but not too bad in either direction. I'm very fair, some sunspots, makeup tends to crease on my forehead and under my eyes. Daily, I wear Australian Golded tinted mineral sunscreen on forehead and around eyes, and Japanese water sunscreen on the rest of my face and neck.

Thanks!!!



Submitted June 06, 2024 at 08:38AM by Street_Marzipan_2407 https://ift.tt/wHbeOAn

Comments