My skin, oh my poor skin. Help me.

Ok so, I’m in the throws of menopause and obviously it’s creating so many chances. I’m a founding member of the low self image club related to years of obesity and abuse. Not so obese anymore but my skin on my face is so all over the place. I love wearing makeup, just for me, it’s sort of cathartic and an art I love to practice. I’m fairly good at it and get compliments on colors, applications, preciseness, etc. Now, my skin is so horrible I’ve stopped wearing makeup. Wrinkles, combo skin, discoloration, enlarged pores, and crape paper texture. I use products daily that have been recommended by experts, personal dermatologist, et all. My skin doesn’t improve. To add insult to injury, I’m in a position where buying anything that isn’t a life sustaining need is just unattainable.

What can I do? What evidence based tips and tricks can I do with things I have around my home? I miss putting makeup on, it’s fun for me. Thanks y’all



Submitted June 27, 2024 at 05:06PM by Soulifyologyskr https://ift.tt/exPHqB0

Comments