Thrive vs Revolution?

Hi everyone,

I've just recently started wearing makeup again after a *long* hiatus, and needed to replace all my old cosmetics. I saw it as an opportunity to upgrade to products that would be clean beauty with benefits; for a new burgundy mascara I looked into both Prime Prometics and Thrive Causemetics.

I liked that PP contained peptides, but saw some Redditors complain that they lost lashes or experienced breakage when using it long-term. I also saw that PP had a lower score than the Thrive on the EWG Skin Deep site, and those two things together ultimately led me to choose Thrive Liquid Lash Extensions.

I really do like the Thrive, even though it doesn't contain peptides. Now enter Revolution.

I see that Revolution Wrap Lash also comes in Burgundy, *also* has an EWG score equal to Thrive, and contains peptides. It's half the price (which is nice), and readily available in my local Ulta versus having to order it.

Have any of you tried the Revolution? Maybe even tried both, to compare? How did you find it to work for you, and any pros-and-cons you feel it has?

I appreciate all feedback! 🙂



Submitted July 22, 2026 at 05:05PM by NotWeirdJustUnique23 https://ift.tt/CoZTFYX

Comments