47, and the changes I notice most now are uneven tone and two sun spots along my left cheek. The fine lines also become much more obvious whenever my skin gets dry.
My routine is pretty basic: cleanser, moisturizer, and SPF. I haven’t really wanted to add another active, but a friend recently gave me her VYM mask because it had been sitting unused in her bathroom.
I’ve never tried LED before, so I’m trying to set reasonable expectations before I start using it several nights a week. If you used a mask consistently for 8 to 12 weeks or longer, could you actually see a difference in normal bathroom light, or was it something you only noticed when comparing photos? I’m mainly wondering about dullness and uneven tone. I’m not expecting it to erase the spots or lines.
Submitted August 8, 2026 at 12:53PM by Sovud22 https://ift.tt/QyYrVT8
Comments
Post a Comment