Help choosing concelear dry skin

Hi! I’m on the hunt for a new concelear that’s hydrating, skin like and doesn’t looks off between hours !

I have tried Lancome (sits on top of my skin), Tower 28 (it accentuates fine lines I didn’t know I had), Kosas (very creasing), Haus Labs and Natasha Denona are too drying and separates.

I’m seeing the following:

Sarah Creal
Make Beauty
Maxine’s revenge
Kulfi
Armani

What are your thoughts on? I just want a concelear that doesn’t dry out my eyes or look weird ! I prep my skin very well and always use the tiniesttt amount of concelear; btw I LOVE the color corrector from caliray ! It’s my holy grail !! My under eyes looks always amazing and never weird !! I’m looking for something like that but on a concelear haha

Open to more suggestions ! Thank you :)



Submitted August 7, 2026 at 07:09PM by Ok-Quality678 https://ift.tt/FSo46uG

Comments