Picking the perfect concelear for dry skin

Hi! I would love if you could help me choose the best concelear for my very DRY Sahara dessert under eyes, I’m torn between the following ones:

Chanel LE BEIGES serum concelear
Kulfi concelear
Armani Luminous Siñk concelear
Sarah Clear color corrector

I really want something lightweight that doesn’t accentuate more fine lines that the ones I have (this happened to me with Tower 28) and doesn’t cling to dry patches. Something that doesn’t require a lot of work of make it look nice on my skin! Right now my favorite and holy grail above everything I have tried is the CALIRAY COLOR CORRECTOR but finds it doesn’t gives me the amount of coverage for my dark circles (still looking the right shade)

Hope you could help me ! I have tried and finded too drying, patchy and very creasing the following:
Tower 28, Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear, Kosas, Nyx bare with me, Natasha Denona, Haus Labs



Submitted August 9, 2026 at 10:27AM by Ok-Quality678 https://ift.tt/7upTQoN

Comments