Hello All. I am in need of opinions, what’s been tried, and what’s worked. As my skin continues to age, I’m struggling with skin care and the appropriate make up. I have a skin care regimen-see below, and use minimal make up.
My eyes are my biggest insecurity, I feel like they age me more than anything else!!! Unfortunately, it’s a little odd to live in sunglasses 😁. No money for Botox, Fillers, etc.
My problem, I feel like the hyaluronic acid in my products for plumping and moisture are worsening my eye bags, but if I don’t use these products the wrinkles around my eyes are crazy bad.
My other problem, my make up (except for mascara) is gone 2 hours after application!
Current Regimen:
Day:
Cerave Moisturizing Face Wash
Cerave Vitamin C Serum
Cerave Hyaluronic Acid Serum (more like a cream)
Cerave Under Eye Cream for Dark Circles
DRMTLGY Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 46
IL Makiage Camo Primer
Maybelline Age Rewind for Dark Circles
Beauty Blender Bounce Blush
Mascara
Eyeliner pencil
After 2 hours, it looks like I have done nothing, and lots of creasing around my eyes
Night:
Cerave Moisturizing Face Wash
Cerave Retinol
IL Makiage Plumping Cream under the eyes and Marinette lines
Cerave Night Moisturizing Cream
I know I need to change things up, but I am at a loss! My goals are not huge. I just want to look well rested and not like a zombie 2 hours after applying makeup.
What has been working for you all!?!?!?
Submitted August 4, 2026 at 06:14PM by Electronic_Yogurt926 https://ift.tt/AtZgBqx
Comments
Post a Comment