I recently posted for advice on a new foundation and if you replies, thank you.
I’m a minimalist and have been using Laura Geller baked and brighten powder foundation for a few years. I love the ease and simplicity of it. Never had lines, settling etc. Best of all it’s quick. HOWEVER, I’ve noticed in the last few months I’m looking orange by mid day.
After my original post, I tried a skin tint as recommended and I hate it. I look gross and greasy. It looked good in Sephora when I first tried it by by the time I got home it was yuck. The following day I gave it another try using a matte primer first and it was somewhat better but I still don’t love it. I really don’t like the time it takes to apply it. Having to check every angle for a line is a drag. Plus adding another step w primer is not what I want.
Can anyone recommend another powder foundation for mature skin? I have a gen normal skin, some light shine in T zone by end of day. I liked the Laura Geller because it was light and gave me an even complexion. I got lots of compliments initially as people said my skin looked so nice and they didn’t know I had foundation on. I want this again! Bare minerals?? Makeup forever?? What are you ladies loving?
HELP.
Submitted September 17, 2026 at 08:13AM by achy-every-morning https://ift.tt/kaRQSY2
Comments
Post a Comment